Monday, August 26, 2013

Blast from the Past

My mom and dad went to San Francisco this past weekend 08/22/2013-08/26/2013. They went to visit some family that we haven't seen in a very long time. My dad's uncle and cousins came to Utah to visit so they went to San Francisco to see them.  They had some old photo's of my dad and grandma.  These pictures are precious to me. I love my family so much and it is so awesome for me to see photo's of them growing up.
 
 
Dad is the one in sunglasses.

My dad has always been a stud!
 
 My beautiful grandmother.
My great grandparents. My dad had never seen photos of them until he went to visit their grave site.


My Great Grandmother with cousins
My dad and grandparents.


This picture is amazing! It shows all the boys. :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment