Thursday, August 1, 2013

Easter 2013 Joes Valley

I met Nathaly Calderon and her son Damien in Spring of 2013.  We had mutual friends and she was interesting in learning to climb.  Right when we met I knew this would be a long lasting friendship.  It feels like I've known her a lot longer than I really have because I feel so close to her and her son.  I love Damien like my own family. He brings me so much joy.  This year we took them to Joes Valley for Easter. It was Nathaly's first time climbing outside. I love them both  so much. Perfect Easter!
 







 
Our best friend Dane Dulaney moved to Colorado for school. We miss him terribly! He met us in Joes on this trip. Its always good to see Dulaney.



I sent my first V6 on this trip called "Vertical Ice". It was so high and scary! But it was the best feeling in the world to finish it! I actually cried at the top! haha
 
Bryce & Em joined us.
 
 
Bryce on "Wind Below"


 


No comments:

Post a Comment