Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Joe's Valley Spring 2013

This year (2013) we didn't get to do as many climbing trips as we hoped for because we got super busy with wedding plans.  However we did make it to Joe's a few times in the early spring.  Probably the best trips I have ever had because I met my new years goals! I had hoped to do a V5 and V6 by the end of the year. This spring I got my first V5, V6 and V7 at Joes! I was so happy! This seriously is my favorite place!
 
Bryce sent this awesome V9. Can't remember the name but the top out was sketch.


 Dave is our hero. Fish on!
Sophie has been rocking the "Lion Cut" this season. Makes her feel powerful.



Emily Tieu is one of my favorite people to climb with. She is so motivating! I love how focused she is. Not to mention she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I love my China doll.



 Caci Ross killing it!
 


 haha teamwork!


This area is right around the corner from Joe's Valley. It is called Triassic. I loved it!


High ball in Triassic.

It was COLD in the spring!


 
My first V5 "Gatorade"
 
 My first V6 "Vertical Ice"

 
My first V7 "Thigh Master"
(Didn't feel like a 7 but I'll take it!)
 
 


1 comment: