Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Betty Johnson 01/25/1923-06/26/2013

Bryce's grandmother on his father's side, Betty Johnson, passed away June 26, 2013.  It was just 3 days before our wedding and we were so sad she couldn't be there. But we know she was there in spirit. I feel extremely blessed that I was able to meet her a few times before she passed. She was one of the sweetest people I have had the opportunity to spend time with.  Bryce has shared many memories of her with me. She had 10 kids. Clark was the baby.  There were so many family members at the funeral it was touching.  To think that one couple can bring so much good into the world is amazingly beautiful to me.  We know she is at peace reunited with her husband. We are so grateful to have known her. She will be missed. Until we meet again Betty. We love you.



 

I couldn't help but capture this beautiful moment of Bryce's family. This was at the funeral. There was so much love and support for each other. This picture is of Clark, Jody, Bryce & Hailey during the funeral program.







 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment