Friday, September 6, 2013

Labor Day Weekend 2013

We planned to go spend Labor Day weekend in Joes Valley. Nathaly, Emily, Nate, Ryan, Bryce, Farmer and I drove down there. Emily sent "KobraKhan" and awesome V4 we have been working on and I sent it right after her. It was perfect timing because right when we were done it started raining and continued to rain all night long. We tried to wait it out but decided to head home. On the way home we stopped and made breakfast and did some fireworks that Farmer brought. Here we were, a bunch of grown adults sitting in a parking lot, cooking breakfast out of the back of the van and throwing smoke bombs... It was perfect! Then we went home and bouldered up Little Cottonwood. It was Nate's birthday weekend and right when Bryce and I left the canyon, he broke his ankle when he missed the pad!!! Not the best luck this weekend but it was still great to be around such wonderful people in the outdoors. :)
 
 
I said "Smile for the camera", everyone smiled, Nathaly fell! haha
Emily Sending!
Me sending

Nate on KobraKhan
We stopped at Joes Valley Reservoir. First time I have seen the lake.

 


 Beautiful picture I took of Emily.
The Food Ranch has the best Donuts I've ever had!!! We ate them while we waited to see if the rain would pass.
Our pit stop on the way home.
 
 
 


 
Trent and I on "Twisted" in Little Cottonwood.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment