Thursday, August 1, 2013

Family

Family is the most important thing to me. Family comes first. My family has been there for me during my ups and my downs. My family is my best friend.  There are no words to describe how wonderful each person in my family is.  Every day I strive to be more like them. I love my family with all of my heart. 



My mom and day, Eddie and Lisa Lee, are easily the most loving, accepting, genuine people I have ever met.  They are my heros.  Anyone who has met them loves them.  They are always thinking of everyone else before themselves.  I do not know how or why I got so blessed to be their daughter.  I will spend the rest of my life in gratitude for this gift.


My sister Mindi and her husband Michael have two boys, Kaden and Zachary.  Kaden and Zach have brought so much joy back into our family since we lost Ryan.  I am so grateful for my sister and her family.  She is a wonderful mom.  I hope one day I will be able to be a great parent like her.







My little brother Ryan passed away on 02/03/2007. He was my best friend and the funniest, most out going person I have ever met.  We miss him every single day. 


I feel so grateful that I now have more family! I am now officially a part of the Johnson family.  They are all so sweet and accepting.  Jody and Clark are my mother and father in law.  Bryce has two sisters.  Hailey is his younger sister. And Fallon is his older sister. Fallon is married to Mike Ulrich and has 3 kids, London, Tyler, and new baby Brody. 


Baby Brody above

Hailey

Clark, Jody, Mike, Fallon, London, Tyler & Grandma

Our pets are like children to Bryce and I. Together we have our two dogs Sophie and Kaya. We also have a baby tortoise named Selassie. They are our world!



My parents have two dogs. Ebby aka "puppy" is the fat one. She has been in our family since I was little. Ryan loved her so much! And they recently got a new dog Jade.









No comments:

Post a Comment