Thursday, August 1, 2013

Randoms

Since I am trying to catch up on my blog I have so many pictures!!! Here are just some random photos of different adventures from 2012-2013.


I got to have dinner with Samantha and Tearni. It was so great to see them!
 


Breakfast with the family at Ruths
My favorite boys


The best feeling is making it to the top!
The next picture is a funny story. I saw this beautiful white sand on the side of the road so I told Bryce to pull over so I could take a picture. When I went to walk on it, I started sinking! Everything around me started stinking! I was walking on stinky muddy sulfur and stunk up the car the whole way home!



Cousins :)





Old school friends forever!


Megan's wedding


Carie has been traveling a lot this year (2013) I really miss her. She understands me better than anyone.
Kelli Hanks and I. Love her.



And this is why she is my best friend!



Bryce is so good with kids. Another reason why I love him more than anything! His niece did great on his hair. It was tangled for hours.


Groundation concert! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!
Halloween of 2012 my nephews surprised me at work. K was a runner in rain boots haha.

This was our first Christmas together. E-Corps annual Christmas party and some family Christmas dinner parties.





 






Finally sent "TWISTED" V4

















No comments:

Post a Comment