Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Bryce & Tiffani Johnson 06/29/2013

Where do I even start? My wedding day was a dream come true. Everything was perfect! From the flowers, decorations, guests, location, EVERYTHING was beautiful!
Our wedding was at Wadley Farms in Lindon, Utah.  The staff was so kind and helpful. The property is beautiful! Our flowers were done by Melissa at Blossom Sweet. She is incredibly talented! I was obsessed with how my flowers turned out! Decorations were done by Lettie at Rust and Lace.  She had so many props that tied everything together and gave the event the feel I was going for. We served Crepes from the Roll Up CafĂ©.  All the below photos were taken by the amazing Alixann Loosle. 
My heart is filled with love and gratitude beyond expression for everyone who helped make this day so special and for all of our many blessings.  I have never felt happiness or love to the extent that I do now. To see so much love and support from people I care about was overwhelming and touched my heart. This is a memory I will cherish forever.
Below is what the happiest day of my life looked like....my happily ever after. :)





























































 


































































































































































































5 comments: