Monday, August 26, 2013

Trevor & Sara Buchan Wedding 08/24/2013

One of my good friends, Sara Shaw, got married this past weekend! It was such a beautiful wedding.  I love Sara with all my heart and am so happy she found such an amazing guy to spend the rest of her life with. Trevor has to be one of the funniest people I have ever met in my life. I know he will keep her smiling and laughing.  They got married at Red Butte gardens.  It was so beautiful. It was a peaceful rainy day and the sunset was amazing that night. I feel honored to be able to be there on their special day.
 
I took pictures of pictures so ignore the reflection. :)
Sara was the most beautiful bride! 
There were so many wonderful toasts. Sara's dad made me cry. Such a sweet moment.




So these guys know how to dance! Bryce and I were pretty embarrassed about our dancing skills when we saw how good everyone danced at this wedding! haha We were very impressed!
 

 
 


My tri-pod consists of Sara, Nat and I. I love these girls so much. We share so many memories and I know we have many more to come.


 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment