Thursday, August 1, 2013

St. George Birthday 2012

A fun little fact about Bryce and I is that we share the exact same birthday 09/23/1987. I was born a few hours before him so I like to think I am right most of the time. haha Last year we went rock climbing in St. George for our 25th birthday.  The rock there is so beautiful!! Most amazing routes I've climbed so far! We also went and bouldered in Moe's Valley on some sandstone boulders. My parents have a home in St. George so we got to stay there instead of camping. Having a shower to go home to really makes a difference. :)
 

I attempted to learn the guitar for a few months. I really need to get back to that!





Dave is a beast!



Trent got a nice flapper while we were climbing!







Climber chicks clean up nice!




















No comments:

Post a Comment