Tuesday, August 6, 2013

ENGAGED!! AUGUST 12, 2012

On August 12, 2012 Bryce asked me to marry him. :) We went on a trip to Joe's Valley for the weekend and I kind of expected him to propose to me there since we had looked at rings.  He didn't. When we got home he asked if I wanted to go to dinner.  We went to Porcupine Grill for dinner and afterwards he started driving up Little Cottonwood Canyon.  We were admiring the landscape and all the beautiful houses when he pulled over on the side of the road.  We got out of the car to enjoy the view and Bryce got down on his knee and told me how much he loved me.  He asked if I would marry him and of course I said yes! He was so cute.  He was shaky and clearly nervous.  We got back inside the car and he kept driving up the canyon. I asked him where we were going and he handed me a few swim suits and told me to choose one.  Knowing how adventurous Bryce is, I expected him to ask me to jump in a freezing cold river! I told him "I'm not getting in a river!" he laughed and told me he got a room up at snowbird for the evening so we could relax and hot tub.  He even called my boss and got me work off the next day. This was the best night of my life. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.
 
 
 
Our engagement pictures were done up Little Cottonwood Canyon, where he proposed.  We picked the locations and our photographer did a wonderful job. Photos were done by Alixann Loosle. http://alixannlooslephotography.blogspot.com/ 
She is ridiculously talented and I knew immediately that I had to book her.  She made us feel comfortable and everything turned out great! The water was freezing in the waterfall! I could barely feel my feet. But Bryce was sweet and carried me around. What a beautiful day!
 
I saw a picture on pinterest of barefoot sandals. I really wanted some so I went and bought some fresh water pearls and made these for my wedding.

My flower halo was done by Melissa at Blossom Sweet. She is incredible!











































 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment