Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall time in LCC & Girls Day Road Trip

This past weekend we had to dog sit while my parents went to St. George to support my sister running a marathon. Running has always been really hard for me so I admire my sister so much! Not only is it physically exhausting but after about 4 miles my brain starts to work against me.  Mindi did great and ran the marathon in 4 1/2 hours! 

Meanwhile, back at the zoo, we were about to go crazy with so many dogs. Having 4 dogs in the house wasn't that bad....until they all started using our new carpet as a toilet! Our house seriously smelt like an outhouse and Bryce stepped on a giant log of poop! We are dog lovers! However, our patience were definitely tested. Its safe to say children are not in the near future for us. 

To escape the madness, we decided to go climb in Little Cottonwood for the day. Fall has arrived and the send temps are here! We got there and everything was wet and covered with snow! :( So we decided to go to Octoberfest until the sun dried up some of the boulders. Nate joined us. He too was going insane from being chained to the house by his crutches.  We had a good time!







Farmers biggest excitement was food at Octoberfest





We ran into Josh and had a great time bouldering with him. Ashley and Josh have always been so nice to us. We enjoy seeing them. :)



Bryce worked "Bear Hug" V8 and got the beta figured out. He went back Monday night by himself and sent it!






Girls Bouldering Road Trip!

Sunday we got a call from Michael Finger. He wanted Bryce to go to Joe's for the day. They had projects in mind and I didn't want to stay home alone so I asked Em to drive down and spend a girls day with me. We had so much fun! If you think Joe's is beautiful, its even more beautiful in the fall! We took a different drive there and it was SOOOO beautiful! We both sent "Thigh Master" V7 and got shut down on everything else we tried. Ratings are stupid. We really don't think its a 7 but whatevs! We'll take it! We had a blast and that's all that is important. I spend the day with a beautiful person in the most beautiful place! Perfect end to a weekend! :)








I took a lot of pictures of Emily while she was enjoying the views.


















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Just another talent to add to your list!

    ReplyDelete