Friday, May 2, 2014

Joe's Valley "Spam" & "Playtime is Over" 4-27-14

It was a cold day in Joe's on Sunday 04/27/2014. It was off and on snow and wind all day long. Luckily New Joe's gets a lot of sun and it turned out to be a beautiful day!

It was Joey and DA's birthday on Saturday so we met them down there. Dane, his friend and our friend Dave that we met in St.George also met us there. 

We got on "Spam" a V7 in New Joe's. Fun but awkward top out!






Then I went and took pictures of everyone on "Playtime is Over" Fun day with good people! I love being around a bunch of good friends! It makes climbing even more fun. I am really blessed to have such great people around me. 











We all really like dogs if you can't tell. And bouldering....












1 comment:

  1. Bryce and Tiffani,
    I apologize for having to contact you via a family blog but I couldn't find an email address by which to contact you. My name is Dallas and I'm writing a new guide book for the Moe's Valley boulder area in St. George, Utah. The guide book is mostly done and I am reaching out to other climbers who have photos of these boulders. I stumbled on a photo of Bryce climbing out in Moe's but I'm not sure who the photographer was. Would either of you be interested in being featured in the guide book or do you know a photographer who would benefit from having their work published in the guide book? Shoot me an email at dlasley4@gmail.com
    Cheers,
    Dallas

    ReplyDelete