Thursday, April 17, 2014

Moes Valley 04/14

Whenever the weather is bad we like to escape to Moe's Valley in St.George, Utah. I love the desert! 






We ran into Jerany and her boyfriend Shaun. She started off the send train on "Huntsman Graffiti" V5







We ended up meeting Chye, Joanne and Shin Fei. Shin Fei tried to show me all his "Short person Beta". I quickly learned his beta was actually "hold on to non-existent holds beta". He is so amazing and his parents are the nicest people we have ever met. I love that family! 

Everyone working "Israil" V6 and "Israil Direct" V8












I worked "Device Ignitor Middle" V5 and sent it. 




Bryce, Joey and our friend Dave that we met in Moes, working "Gription" V9






Bryce & Joey Sending "BaZooka Tooth" V10




We worked "Pink Lady" V6 before we left. Bryce & Joey sent it (Of course)




And then we ran out of skin..... Good Trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment